baited and outsmarted.
It’s giveaway time again!!! I keep seeing girly giveaways go around but never any ones for littles who just don’t like pink things. So I’m fixing that with this giveaway!
What you get:
- A complete diaper kit including 12 size large diapers (10 breeyo brand, one scented ABU cushie and one bambino teddy), a pack of loony tunes wipes, a small thing of baby powder, and a roll of diaper bags!
- A set of three sweet chapsticks
- A HUGE bag of riddle skittles
- A small fuzzy giraffe blankie
- A jelly cat dino plushie
- A disney planes grab and go pack (with coloring pages, stickers, and crayons)
- Two sets of smiley face stickers
- A dinosaur toy
- A disney sippy cup
- 3 pacis (one glows in the dark!) a paw print paci clip and an adapter for the non-handle paci
- A cute polka dot collar that fits necks 12 to 18 inches
- and 12 condoms of various brands (if you don’t have someone to use them with they make awesome water balloons!!)
- you gotta be 18 years or older
- you don’t need to be following me
- as many reblogs and likes as you want
- US only please
How you win:
A winner will be chosen at 9 PM PST on Friday April 18th. The winner will be messaged, and if a response is not received within 48hrs a new winner will be picked. Please be ready to give me a valid shipping address to receive your items.
Good luck and have fun!!
just under two days left! get those reblogs in!
I wanna win soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
I think this may be my new favorite thing…
Gabe has quite a wardrobe!
A quickie Gabe sketch I was commissioned recently, I thought it was so cute that Gabe is being made to do a curtsy, I had never drawn someone doing a curtsy before.
Gabe manages a little downtime, nothing like a comic and a good sippy cup!
Gabe is certainly old enough to bath himself…but you know how fussy some people can be
Babysitters are the worst, especially when they are also the school bully!
Just a teaser of what is coming next!
Also have gotten a load of great questions which will be answered very soon!
Already have over 150 followers!!! Thanks so much for the support and interest in this little series! so much more to come still!!
As an orphan, growing up, Gabe has lived with several foster families.